Saturday, December 14, 2019

Can't boot Windows 7 after installing Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

( first sorry for my english. ) Hi please help I can't find a solution I'm searching the web 11 hours and I can't find a solution. :(


I can't boot Windows 7 after installing Ubuntu 12.04 LTS alongside with windows. But after restarting the pc and when I hit enter on grub 2 for Windows 7, I get a black screen for 2 seconds and then its return back to grub. BUT when I select Windows 7 restore Vaio care it will boot, but I don't have an option top open Cmd to fix something. Please help me out. Here is my Bootinfo from Boot-repair


http://paste.ubuntu.com/975358/

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...