Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The system is running in low-graphics mode in Ubuntu 14.04 and /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf missing

I always see the low-graphics mode error and have tried several solutions (links below) but in vain. [intel graphics, Ubuntu 14.04 running on a dual boot with windows7]



How to fix "The system is running in low-graphics mode" error?



How to fix "The system is running in low-graphics mode" error?




And finally to try this http://linuxg.net/fix-error-the-system-is-runnig-in-low-graphic-mode/ i don't see the lightdm.conf file.



I tried to reinstall lightdm and when I do it I don't find the file /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf. Its just not there at all.



The logs: /var/log/lightdm/lightdm.log and /var/log/lightdm/x-0-greeter.log

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...