Friday, December 27, 2019

404 Not Found for Greek Language installation

I want to install Greek language support for my Ubuntu 12.10. I go through system settings -> Language Support, check the Greek but when the system tries to download the files I get a:



Failed to fetch http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/f/firefox/firefox-locale-el_18.0.1+build1-0ubuntu0.12.10.1_amd64.deb 404  Not Found


I tried to hit the URL from my browser and I still get a 404. My internet connection works fine.
I'm pretty new at Ubuntu so can you please help me with that? Am I doing something wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...