Tuesday, December 31, 2019

16.04 - Black borders in Ubuntu 16


similiar question but for ubuntu 16.


I was trying to open google earth on chrome but was getting a message along the lines that I did not have any hardware accelaration.


So I followed some askubuntu questions and was able to get it working by enabling something in chrome's flags. But know I have the black bars and borders everywhere in ubuntu. Even the terminal is black and I can't see anything.


Please help



I was able to resolve the issue by reinstalling my nvidia graphics driver as mentioned by the accepted answer in this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...