Thursday, December 5, 2019

boot - How to install ubuntu server on HP 819185-421 proliant microserver?

I have bought a HP 819185-421 proliant microserver, and I want to install ubuntu server before buying hard disks. So, I burn Ubuntu 14.04 in a usb(4GB) using the software "ISO to USB", but after choosing the usb in the bios, it said "no OS found, please remove units without OS and reboot" (something like that, I do not remember the exacts words). I know that if I switch off the server, the usb does not save the configuration, but I only want to install the ubuntu server, make some test and after that, buy hard disk.


Thanks for all

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...