Wednesday, December 14, 2016

system installation - Ubuntu 16.04 dual boot Windows 7


Hey guys I have Ubuntu 16.04 installed on my laptop now I really wanna install Windows 7 because there is always that one software that doesn't run on Ubuntu, HELP ASAP


Edit: I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 16.10 with software centre


Second Edit: My question is different because I have Ubuntu 16.10 and before I followed a Ubuntu 14.10 tutorial and it did not work and I could not boot into Ubuntu! So I had to delete Windows and Ubuntu and reinstall Ubuntu!


Third Edit:
fdisk -l



To accomplish this, follow the instructions here. If using UEFI boot repair, if BIOS use commands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...