Sunday, December 11, 2016

10.10 - Why can't I find gnomad2 in the repositories?




I've tried and tried, but I just can't seem to find gnomad2 ( http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=93810 ) in the Ubuntu repositories. I've already enabled all the "categories" in Software Sources (except Source Code), and I've "reloaded" (apt-get update) the repositories several times already. I feel like I'm doing something really stupid though...



This was removed from Debian (and subsequently Ubuntu) for the following reasons:




ROM; buggy, obsolete, abandoned upstream




A glance at the project's home page doesn't really show any activity since 2008. Perhaps it might be useful to ask a question on how to get your specific hardware to work, maybe some other tool has the support you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...