Wednesday, December 28, 2016

boot - How do i create a bootable ISO usb?


I bought an HP Netbook it doesnt have a CD ROM Drive,


I then bought an elite HP laptop off a well know shopping site, it was delivered and on powerup it goes to bitlocker screen, I am not interested in the contents of the laptop but need to get it working


I can download the ISO on my netbook, but dont know how to create a bootable USB from download - I need to keep the netbook as microsoft (unfortunately) so cant use the help on ubuntu ...


Please help? Note I am not technically minded and a friend directed me to the site from the US.
Sail



This is a tool, I always use to create bootable Ubuntu ISO on USB LILI USB Creator. You can use this tool to create bootable ISO. Although, tool is simple, still if you find some difficulty in using this tool, Here's the User Guide


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...