Sunday, December 25, 2016

command line - XFree86-Mesa-libGL , XFree86-libs

I'm new to Linux and today I'm trying to install AMD Catalyst™ 15.9 Proprietary Linux Graphics Driver for my HD 7650M.


Everything so far is good, but when I try to install XFree86-Mesa-libGL and XFree86-libs in terminal via sudo apt install XFree86-Mesa-libGL XFree86-libs it shows:


Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package XFree86-Mesa-libGL
E: Unable to locate package XFree86-libs

Any ideas how I can install these packages?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...