Sunday, December 25, 2016

login - How do I always run in low graphics mode?



How do I always run in low graphics mode? In normal mode my computer crashes unexpectedly every now and again which is very frustrating when work is lost. After a crash, it gives me the option to log in using the low graphics mode. In this mode, my computer never seems to crash.



So does anyone know how I can always start in low graphics mode?



I get this problem in Ubuntu 10.04.



Just do the following. Go to System-administration-login screen and change to the safemodeenter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...