Thursday, December 15, 2016

11.04 - How do I enable the 3D Cube so I can use it in Unity?


Possible Duplicate:
How to correctly enable Desktop Cube in Unity 3D?



I'm looking to get the "3D Cube" in Ubuntu 11.04 Beta 1, however last time I tried it after using compiz I lost my desktop and hand to reinstall. However I have read this bug which seems to state this is fixed, however when I go to disable the wall to enable the cube it still seems like its going to break it ( I dont want to try it again as it may break my desktop again :-) )


Anyone able to shed any light on how I go about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...