Sunday, December 25, 2016

Windows 7 not booting from Ubuntu 12.10 boot menu


  1. Am having windows 7 in one hard drive.

  2. I installed Ubuntu in second hard drive.

  3. Am configured BIOS to boot second hard drive first (Ubuntu OS).

  4. and then i updated grub, so its shows windows 7 in the boot list.

  5. I can boot in to ubuntu, but i can't boot into windows 7, its shows error A disk read error occured Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart .

  6. then am configured BIOS again to load windows 7 first, it shows windows 7 and ubuntu in the boot list, windows 7 is working, but i can't boot into ubuntu..




Help to solve this problem.. i want dual boot from any one of the drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...