Sunday, December 1, 2019

12.04 - Custom Ubuntu Distro - Remastersys - No Set Settings

I am trying to create my own custom distro from Ubuntu 12.04 after watching a video on Youtube.




My problem is when I boot my LiveUSB it looks exactly like a normal boot of Ubuntu 12.04 other than the cursor I changed.



But I found that if I went into tweak tool (This is logged into Gnome environment) almost all my settings were there, just not set. My icon pack was there but not selected by default, my extensions were there - just none were on and things like the trash bin on the desktop were all off.



So basically, I am trying to find a way to make my Live Edition default exactly like what I am using just without all my personal data.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...