Sunday, December 8, 2019

drivers - Cannot Enable My Graphic Card (ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics)

I'm new to Ubuntu. I hve update all my driver after installation and all of the driver was enable except for the graphic driver. I'm using Compaq Presario cq40. Here are the details:




 *-display
description: VGA compatible controller
product: RS780M/RS780MN [Radeon HD 3200 Graphics]
vendor: ATI Technologies Inc
physical id: 5
bus info: pci@0000:01:05.0
version: 00
width: 32 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom

configuration: driver=fglrx_pci latency=0
resources: irq:18 memory:c0000000-cfffffff ioport:7000(size=256)


When I open additional drivers and try to enable the driver it say:



Sorry, installation of this driver failed.
Please have a look at the log file for details: /var/log/jockey.log



I need a help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...