Wednesday, October 12, 2016

How to export Thunderbird Mail Filters


Im using Mozilla Thunderbird on Ubuntu and it has alot of Message Filters and I want to export them so that I can use them on my home pc . I have gone through each and every menu but found no mention of EXPORT settings.


i will really appreciate how to do this.


If successful I will use Message filters on Mozilla Thunderbird installed on both Ubuntu and Windows 7.


Thanks



You can use the Thunderbird Message Filter Import/Export Enhanced addon to export and import your thunderbird message filters.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...