Thursday, October 27, 2016

Is there any recovery software available for ext4?




Well, I have accidentally deleted my Ubuntu drive. I just want to recover all the contents of /home.



Is there a way to do it? I referred to foremost, where I need to specify the extensions of files. And in my case, I don't know actual extensions. So, is there any utility which can let me recover my /home folder alone?



I have not even formatted that drive or touched it at all. So no write has been done on that drive.



If you have suggestions on how to recover, please tell me.



Take a look at this:




Best tool to recover removed files



Formatted and lost 6 years worth of photo memories.. any way to get this back?



How to recover Ubuntu partition after computer failure?



Where the answers of some other people under those questions may also be helpful for you.



Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...