Saturday, October 22, 2016

partitioning - Create partition for Windows 7


Possible Duplicate:
How can I install Windows 7 after I've installed Ubuntu?






I have a full ubuntu installation on my hard drive. But im in need of windows 7 too now. I found this guide on askubuntu:




How do I install Windows 7 alongside a pre-existing Ubuntu installation?



But when it comes to the second sentence in answers section im lost as to how i will do this.



"Second, boot the ubuntu desktop CD, resize your partitions, and make a NTFS partition for Windows"



is there a guide out there that will show me the right way without losing all my files?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...