Wednesday, October 26, 2016

bios - unable to find a live medium containing a live file system

I Have an Acer Asphire v3 731 and I cannot install Ubuntu or another version of Linux because this error:





unable to find a live medium containing a live file system




I searched it and I found solutions but they do not work for me usb 2 ports are dead from start. I tried dvd too but it is stuck on first laptop screen.



So I decided to ask here for a solution about anything I can do to install Ubuntu on my machine. I want dual boot with Windows 10. I tried before uefi and legacy bios and secure boot off. I tried many things but nothing.



Any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...