Sunday, October 16, 2016

dual boot - Not able to start in windows 10 after installing ubuntu18

Help needed! Steps I have done :-
Windows-10 was preinstalled in my laptop.




  1. created bootable pendrive in rufus(for ubuntu-18).

  2. Modified Boot Mode from 'UEFI to Legacy mode'..changed 'boot option to legacy first' from Settings > update & recovery > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > UEFI Firmware settings.

  3. Restarted PC and installed ubuntu alongside windows10 and it get successfully installed.



But now i'm not able to boot in windows10. There is no option coming at start to boot in windows 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...