Wednesday, October 5, 2016

dual boot - Regarding Data back up

I have installed ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS (32 bit) OS on Windows 10 (64 bit) OS using Bootable pendrive on my Lenevo laptop. I chose this option "Erase Windows 10 and install Ubuntu" so it has been lead to erase my perent Windows 10 OS as well as all data of hard disk and installed Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS (32 bit) OS. I updated it from software update and get new update version 18.04.6 version.


So my problem is that how to get my back up data of Windows 10 OS?
Does it possible to get back up data of windows OS using my current OS (Ubuntu 18.04.6 32 bit)?


Please guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...