Sunday, June 23, 2019

Is it necessary to upgrade to 14.04 LTS or can I stand in 12.04 LTS forever with no problem?

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, and although I would like to upgrade to 14.04 LTS, I don't want to have any troubles after upgrading. For example, I don't know if I can no longer use some of my software and have to reinstall it.



I'm also worry if my computer have the system requirements necessary to 14.04 LTS version.



That's why I'm asking if it is necessary to upgrade, I mean, will be any problem if I skip the upgrade? Can I stand in 12.04 LTS forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...