Monday, June 24, 2019

14.04 - Dual Boot Ubuntu and Windows on Two Separate Hard Drives

I dual booted my desktop with windows first onto a solid state, and then ubuntu onto a normal hard drive. Then I had the problem of not having the option of booting into Windows anymore. I am not sure where it went and I have tried boot-repair. I am pretty sure I did not over write it because I can see the solid state drive in my Ubuntu desktop and it has all the "Windows program files, etc."



Can you help me figure out how to get my boot menu to show both ubuntu and windows?
What are some things I can try at this point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...