Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A little help with a Wine shortcut

I've created desktop shortcuts to some Wine (Windows) software I still have to use.




But, I couldn't get an specific one works. It is a Windows software (a multimedia visual and aural presentation of some christian hymns) that requires Adobe Air.



I installed Adobe Air and I tested it (with the web testing) and it is run so fine in my Lubuntu configuration, even the software which I'm talking about, but just from the PCManFM Folders Manager direct action.



The problem is about the desktop shortcut. It is the only one which doesn't work, so I suspect that it is something about the path we have to write into the shortcut line command, but I don't know how to fix it!



Normally, to the other Wine (Windows) software I use with desktop shortcuts, I write the following line:



wine c:\Program files\software folder\software name.exe



I suspect that, with this specific software, I need to put something related with Adobe Air. But, I don't know what, where and/or how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...