Thursday, July 27, 2017

login - Ubuntu logs out immediately after logs in

Today when i try to login to my ubuntu main user(not guest),Emad Helmi,after i typed my password it logged in and immediately logged out back to the login page, i try several times,but the same result,finally i hit ctrl + alt + F6 and then typed emadhelmi and the my password after that i run this code, without and chaging directory:



sudo rm -v .Xauthority


and after that:



sudo service lightdm restart



i tried again to logging in to my account but the same problem.How can i fixed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...