Friday, July 14, 2017

MultiPointTouchArea working on Ubuntu 15.04?

I wanted to play arround with MultiTouchAreas and copied the example



import QtQuick 2.0


Rectangle {
width: 400; height: 400
MultiPointTouchArea {
anchors.fill: parent
touchPoints: [
TouchPoint { id: point1 },
TouchPoint { id: point2 }
]
}


Rectangle {
width: 30; height: 30
color: "green"
x: point1.x
y: point1.y
}

Rectangle {
width: 30; height: 30

color: "yellow"
x: point2.x
y: point2.y
}
}


from the Qt Documentation. If I run the example on my Aquaris M10 I can drag the green rectangle with the first finger. But if add te second finger nothing hapens.
Does Ubuntu 15.04 support multi touch events?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...