Saturday, July 29, 2017

drivers - Installing AMD Catalyst 13.12 64 bit

I have an AMD E1-1200 processor on my computer. After trying to install the current AMD Catalyst (13.12) drivers, my computer's display wouldn't work and I would boot into command prompt.



I of course had to uninstall the drivers, and I managed to get back up and running. This is apparently, a common issue with Catalyst 13.12.




If you want to see my error log you can find it HERE.



I went on here to look for tutorials of how to install Catalyst 13.12 (64 bit) on Ubuntu and couldn't find any solution that I could understand (I'm a noob) to my problem. Can anyone give me some advice to installing Catalyst 13.12 properly? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...