Sunday, July 23, 2017

libreoffice - Libre office dots between words / not displaying documents properly

First LibreOffice opened with nothing but the title bar every time, regardless of the file. Here's a picture of what I mean!here's a picture of what I mean]1


This person seemed to have a similar problem, but they fixed it by resizing, I haven't got resize buttons, but sometimes using keyboard shortcuts I manage to display my document. It looks like this All those dots
between the words should not be there.. But sometimes the keyboard shortcuts don't work at all.


I've tried reinstalling libreoffice and I've tried swapping from Ubuntu to Xubuntu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...