Friday, July 14, 2017

Login goes back to login screen

Ubuntu dont let me login in a graphic session. I type the password (it detects if it's wrong) and even typing it wright the system take me again to login screen.


I've found this other question and run the pastebin command, getting this URL:


http://paste.ubuntu.com/6530253


I've also checked my Home permissions, it's rwx for the owner (me :D)


Thank!


EDIT:
when I login in tty1, bash returns an error mensage in the file /etc/profile. Ubuntu had an old copy of this file, so when I use the old copy, it works just fine. Only problem, the upper and left bars (with programs, open things, etc.) didnt show up. I'll try get these back later

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...