Friday, November 1, 2019

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Freeze but can move mouse Help!

I have Ubuntu 16.04 LTS installed and, I left my computer downloading something and a few minutes later my computer freezes and I can still move my mouse but, Nothing would work Is there a way to fix this? And is this a Hardware problem? I have a HP Pavilion 500 223w and Geforce Graphics card (Forgot what model) Can anyone help? Thanks! In the logs it says Feb 5 15:33:31 tristan-500-223w org.gnome.ScreenSaver[2894]: ** (gnome-screensaver:3287): WARNING **: Couldn't get presence status: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...