Thursday, November 21, 2019

sudo - How to run docker-compose up without root privilages?


I want to run docker-compose up as non-root user.
When I execute:


sudo docker-compose up

it works great, but when I execute:


docker-compose up

an error is shown:


 TITLE>Network Error













Network Error (tcp_error)





A communication error occurred: ""



The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.




For assistance, contact your network support team.






I have added user to docker group and docker commands work without sudo, however docker-compose is causing trouble.



I've found solution. The invalid proxy was set for non-root user.
I've edited /etc/profile and now it works ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...