Friday, November 8, 2019

boot - Windows and Ubuntu cant be load. Laptop restarting over and over,

I have a problem. I installed Ubuntu 14.04.1 alongside my Windows 7. I did it that way : tutorial link . Everything during installation was good, but when it went to boot manager, nothing happened. My system started with Windows 7 as always but I didnt see any boot menu. To see the GRUB I used EasyBCD and I added entry with GRUB2. It .I started Ubuntu and smiled.But GRUB worked once... After restart my PC I wanted to go on Windows 7 then blue screen appeared and my PC restarted. After that fact my computer restarting over and over, and the only thing I can see is a dell logo. I checked disc by Ubuntu Trial and I didnt loose any data. Boot-pair didnt help me. I tried also set BIOS to default.
What can i do?


Here is a film: Film with a problem


Please help me, computer is my main tool during studies :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...