Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Launcher, menubar, toppanel and window borders disappeared in Ubuntu 16.04

I tried all the stuff available in the following links.



Unity doesn't load, no Launcher, no Dash appears




https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2278870



Unity Launcher and Top Panel disappeared in 14.04



Launcher, menubar and window borders disappeared in Ubuntu 16.04



Launcher disappeared



But to my bad, nothing worked.




using ccsm, I enabled unity plugin.
once i close the ccsm and open again, I am seeing it is uncheck again.



Could some one help ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...