Sunday, December 23, 2018

package management - how to reinstall libsnpav0/libspnav0

E:The package libspnav0 needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive for it.



and no one working: not Ubuntu Software Centre, nor Synaptic. I tried to use apt-get - the same:




sudo apt-get install libsnpav0
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: The package libspnav0 needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive for it.


BUT!!!
see carefully, please! my typed request - about libsnpav0, but system answer - about libspnav0. and if I shange this letter in request - the answer not changing... just mistery...




AND there is no one trace of this lib in the
/var/lib/dpkg/status



so, how to install this lib?



thanks for advance )

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...