Friday, December 21, 2018

login - How to change Ubuntu One Password?

I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 and having problem as under:



I have My User Account password and when I open "System Settings >> User Accounts" the dialog get unlocked by providing current password. Also when I open Terminal1 it asks for password; I give the same password above and it works.



The problem comes where I open Ubuntu One It asks Me password and only works if I give My Old Password of My User Account which I changed earlier. Also aother noticable thing is; User Account Dilog and Terminal needs password to process further but when I Log Out and need to log in again it shows Me list of User Accounts (Me, Guest Etc.) it not demands for password although it shows Login button on that place!




Please Help Me to Change The Password for Ubuntu One and to create a ONE ONLY password for all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...