Monday, November 13, 2017

unity - Black borders on: windows, notifications, menus, etc

I'm getting a black border around all elements in unity desktop. With terminal window is all black.



If I maximize a window I get the name of it and normal actions



Tried:





  • running: dconf reset -f /org/compiz/ && setsid unity

  • removing .compiz .config/compiz-1

  • reseting unity

  • create a new user and test against him



Compiz runs as normal with this exception. glxinfo says that direct rendering is active.



Graphics:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0b)



Any suggestion is welcome!



Thanks



enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...