Saturday, November 18, 2017

compiz - Scale plugin with xfce4-dockbarx-plugin

I'm running xubuntu 16.04 with xfce4-dockbarx-plugin and compiz activated. Unfortunately, I cannot get the scale plugin to work with dockbarx.
Following https://github.com/M7S/dockbarx I need to activate the scale plugin and the glib extension in compiz as well as the compiz plugin in dockbarx.



The scale plugin is activated, but I cannot find the glib extension in ccsm nor can I find the compiz plugin in the dockbarx preferences. Is this even possible with the dockbarx plugin / xfce-panel and if so, whats missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...