Saturday, November 25, 2017

Daily Update Installation for Ubuntu Touch

On the following page I see that you have posted the daily updates for the Ubuntu for Android zip file. There are the image files down below and then there is a zip file above with a .zip.md5sum. I don't want to flash the image but instead us my android recover to flash the files to install the ubuntu for android update. I know when you guys launched Ubuntu for Android the first day there were two zips files that I could flash on my phone to install it. Would it be the same process for these files? Would I have to rename the second file so it ends with .zip rather then .zip.md5sum in order to flash it? Whats the process of flashing these files? The instructions on the main page do not referenece the flashable zips so I am assuming that the page has not been updated. Thank you and look forward to your reply.



My Device: Google Nexus 4 (Mako)



quantal-preinstalled-armel+mako
quantal-preinstalled-armel+mako.zip.md5sum




Daily Update Files: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Install

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...