Thursday, January 5, 2017

How to install openstack in Ubuntu 14.04?

I would like to install Openstack Havana in my system(14.04).


I have tried this link. I haveclone` devstack by,


sudo git clone https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git -b stable/havana

I can saw in folder devstack,


arul@arul-PC:~/openstack/devstack$ ls
AUTHORS exerciserc extras.d HACKING.rst openrc run_tests.sh stack.sh unstack.sh
clean.sh exercises files lib README.md samples tests

eucarc exercise.sh functions LICENSE rejoin-stack.sh stackrc tools


When I try,


arul@arul-PC:~/openstack/devstack$ ./stack.sh

I got response as,


WARNING: this script has not been tested on trusty
[Call Trace]
./stack.sh:137:die
[ERROR] ./stack.sh:137 If you wish to run this script anyway run with FORCE=yes

Where I can get 'openstack' tested with trusty?




EDIT


When I tried to install icehouse using,


arul@arul-PC:~$ sudo add-apt-repository cloud-archive:icehouse

I got response as,


Ubuntu Cloud Archive for Openstack icehouse
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/CloudArchive
Press [ENTER] to continue or ctrl-c to cancel adding it
cloud-archive only supported on precise

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...