Wednesday, January 18, 2017

dual boot - How can i transfer my steam games from Windows 10 to linux running under play on linux?

I would just reinstall the games but currently I'm using data and am limited to 3 GBs of data which is nowhere near enough to download all of my games, so how can I copy the games from my Windows partition over to my Linux partition and have them work correctly (I have already setup steam within play on Linux and I have already mounted my windows partition). Also is it possible I can get both of them to use the same installation directory and so they can both use the same copy of the game (also so i don't need to copy/download a copy of the game onto each partition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...