Thursday, January 19, 2017

bug reporting - command request me to report it's bug?


Today I got a message when I was using ld command .


It says :


ld: Please report this bug.


So, What should I do ?


Is it serious or just I should ignore it?


(if it is good to report it, I'll learn to do that ;) no Problem )



If you want to File the Bug report follow this


How do I report a bug?


You may consider reinstalling that package . Every bug get the affinity of being Serious , Low Urgency , etc. as per concluded by the Development team. But you need to report the bug for that.


It is a good practice , since you are Contributing to Ubuntu Development by reporting a bug . It helps in fixing it which get ends up in Updates as newer version with bug fixes and other features , thereby making your system more Secure and Robust.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...