Friday, January 20, 2017

Why can't I log into Lubuntu after the 13.04 update, even if I know the password?

After the 13.04 update the login screen started to appear, even though I chose to automatically login in the Lubuntu install options one week ago.



Even if my password and username is correct it won't login, it will just come back to the login screen.




When I press ALT-CTRL-F1 at the login screen I am able to login perfectly, but I have no GUI and I'm kind of lost on that field.



WHat is going?Is it just a bug? Can I downgrade?I tried several forums with different solutions but none of them worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...