Sunday, January 1, 2017

application development - Remove non-listed click target

I want to write an app for Ubuntu Touch and test it on my Aquaris BQ 4.5 Ubuntu Edition. I failed big time setting it up though and now ended up having no according click target:



When I go to the devices tab in the Ubuntu-SDK, it tells me that there is currently no kit defined for my device. Clicking Autocreate it tells me, that there is no compatible chroot installed. Choosing a armfh 15.04 and entering my password I get:





The click target click-ubuntu-sdk-15.04-armhf exists already




Running sudo click list returns nothing and sudo click unregister --user=phablet click-ubuntu-sdk-15.04-armhf returns




Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/click", line 86, in
     sys.exit(main())
   File "/usr/bin/click", line 82, in main
     return mod.run(args)
   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/commands/unregister.py", line 55, in run
     old_version = registry.get_version(package)
 gi._glib.GError: Cannot get password file entry for phablet: Success




but changes nothing. I'm a little stuck here.




ls /var/lib/schroot/chroots/ returns only click-ubuntu-sdk-14.04-i386, which is my OS. But in my confusion I once manually deleted the /var/lib/schroot/chroots/click-ubuntu-sdk-14.04-i386-Folder.



Anyone any Idea how to reset all this? I would hate to have to reinstall Ubuntu.



P.S.: Creating any OTHER Click Target via Tools->Options->Ubuntu->Create Click Target works flawlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...