Wednesday, September 14, 2016

command line - Help me please to install quicktime

I use ubuntu 16.04 and I need to install quicktime app to recording the screen of my iOS device




What I did





Then in README file I found that I need to download libmpeg3 before



I have downloaded it and execute ./configure command and make command



Than I came back to quicktime and followed instructions executed make within quicktime




I got such log in terminal



aleksey@aleksey:~$ cd /home/aleksey/Downloads/Quicktime/quicktime4linux-2.2
aleksey@aleksey:~/Downloads/Quicktime/quicktime4linux-2.2$ make
/bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: end of file unexpected (expecting "then")
/bin/sh: 1: cannot create x86_64/c_flags: Directory nonexistent
/bin/sh: 1: cannot create x86_64/lame_flags: Directory nonexistent
/bin/sh: 1: cannot create x86_64/objs: Directory nonexistent
make: *** No rule to make target 'x86_64', needed by 'all'. Stop.



What am I doing wrong? How I can launch this quicktime app on my ubuntu?



Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...