Friday, September 23, 2016

system installation - "No root filesystem is defined". How do I install Ubuntu?

I just managed to find a tool [forgot its name] that makes a live copy of linux on my PC. Now of course I am not just going to try it, delete it. I want to install this thing. The tutorials I have seen look like nothing I have. Let me show you what I mean.



enter image description here



enter image description here



It's not the normal screen, no "try" or "install options", just read release notes and asking me do I want third party software.




Explain in full detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...