Tuesday, September 20, 2016

installation - Installing Ubuntu 13.04 after installing Windows 8




I have made a BOOTABLE USB installation of Ubuntu 13.04 using pendrive linux.
I also have Windows 8 on separate partition. After I finished installing Ubuntu 13.04 from the USB, it went straight to Windows 8 without Grub showing to ask me to select an
operating system, how can i fix this ?
I don't have UEFI or secure boot.



On Windows 8, try EasyBCD, a handy tool that allows you to create a multiboot environment in order to run multiple operating systems on the same computer.



For me it worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...