Thursday, July 6, 2017

gnome control center - Cannot reset my password




I cannot reset my password



I'm kinda stuck... I tried resetting my password with the recovery mode but it says error!



Does anybody know how to solve my problem???



I also could upload some screenshots of my problem if that would help?



It all started when I deleted the password after I tried editing my user account settings and it wants my password but I press enter and it says wrong password also when I download something it says that I have to provide password to 'authenticate' I press enter too but nothing... I type my old password too but it says 'WRONG!'




enter image description here



My user account and as you can see there is no password



enter image description here



I entered my password but you can see I cannot change it... What is going on?!?!



In a terminal try:




passwd



Then enter a new password.


No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...