Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ubuntu 14.04 won't boot after installation, only live USB boots

Basically speaking I have exactly the same problem as described in here:
Just installed ubuntu 14.04 but after restart it wont boot
I used a live USB to install Ubuntu and completely erase windows 10, the installation went fine but when I restarted the computer Ubuntu wouldn't boot from my HDD, instead it came up with try Ubuntu or install Ubuntu so I restarted without the live usb plugged in and I got an error...




My laptop is also Toshiba Satellite



The only difference is that I cheked my Bios and my HDD is on first position, and also i checked my partitions and my EFI Boot partition is flagged "boot".



Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...