Saturday, May 21, 2016

installation - Low graphics mode after upgrade to 12.04



I have an ATI Radeon 3200 graphics card.


I just upgraded to 12.04 and I get the System running low graphics... error code.


Your screen, graphics card, and input device settings could not be detected correctly.

It is exactly the same problem as one or two previous questions. So I tried their solutions to run sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop and sudo apt-get install fglrx


The only answer I get is You allready have the latest sw.


And my problem with System running low graphics... is still there.
So what do I do? For the time being I run the previous version. It worked perfectly.
Gunnar

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...