Friday, May 27, 2016

boot - Can't Try nor Install Ubuntu on Lenovo ideapad miix 310

I've just purchased a Lenovo ideapad miix 310 and my intention was to install Lubuntu but in the very first page after booting, when I click either to try or to install Lubuntu (same problem with Xubuntu and Ubuntu) I get a black screen. It remains black screen until I force the shut down with the button.




Secure boot disabled;
Downloaded the 64 bit version;
Iso image checked with md5sum;
Tried with two different USB drives;
Tried with Unetbootin from Mac and Rufus from Windows;



Same problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...