Thursday, May 26, 2016

10.10 - Where can I get "DA360C64005E0276" public key for "ppa.launchpad.net maverick Release"?



When I apt-get update I get the following error:




W: GPG error: http://ppa.launchpad.net maverick Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY DA360C64005E0276



How to fix this? Where can I find this key to import it?




it's easy you have to download the PPA GPG key :




sudo apt-key adv --keyserver
keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys
005E0276




and then :




sudo aptitude update or sudo apt-get update again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

11.10 - Can't boot from USB after installing Ubuntu

I bought a Samsung series 5 notebook and a very strange thing happened: I installed Ubuntu 11.10 from a usb pen drive but when I restarted (...